Danny’s Layla Drafting Chair
- Choose between a plastic shell, plastic shell with seat pad, or full fabric upholstery
- Sturdy black 5-star base
- Height Adjustable gas lift
- Stainless Steel foot ring
- Optional Arms available
- Primary Seat Colour: Black, Grey, Lemon, Pink, or Turquoise
- Primary Frame Colour: Black powder coat
- Back Height: Mid-Back
- Box Contents: 1x Office Chair
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a lightly damp cloth; do not use strong liquid cleaners
- Product Warranty: 7 Year
- Single piece back and seat
- Overall width: 520mm
- Width with arms: 575mm
- Overall Depth: 470mm
- Overall Height: 960-1205mm
- Seat Height: 580-830mm
- Seat Depth: 390mm
- Back Width: 500mm
- Back Height: 420mm
- Arms Available: Yes (not included)
- Adjustable Armrests: No
- the Layla Drafting Chair comes pre-assembled
CLICK HERE to view FLOOR PROTECTOR
What is a drafting chair?
A drafting office chair, simply put, is a modified version of an ergonomic chair designed to provide the user with maximum comfort even with continuous use. In the Drafting chair in Australia, the cylinder is usually elongated to make the seating higher than usual and give a more comfortable experience for the user.
Does Danny’s Desks and Chairs offer a Drafting chair in Brisbane?
Yes, we have an excellent Drafting chair in Perth and Brisbane that you can take advantage of and get on your hands on today. This Layla Drafting chair is a superb drafting chair in Sydney with an adjustable height mechanism. It also has an optional arms facility that the user might be interested in, and if not, they can remove it without any issue. It also comes with a 7-year warranty. What more could one ask for?