Danny’s Layla Drafting Chair (Seat Pad)
The Layla Range is one of our most versatile ranges, in both its configuration options and design features. Comfort and simplicity come together to make a chair that looks great, can fit in anywhere, and has plenty of customisation options. You can rely on the Layla to last you, as they have a 140kg weight rating and come with a 7 year warranty.
Each type of chair comes with 3 different seating options: a plastic shell, fully upholstered in fabric, or a plastic shell with a fabric seating pad. It also comes in a variety of different colours, so combined with the clean, uncomplicated design of the seat, the Layla will match any room.
This drafting chair brings the modern design of the Layla range into more unconventional environments, such as labs and study spaces. It has a sturdy 5 star base and a stainless steel foot ring, making it ideal for areas where you are sitting and standing frequently. Instead of being fully upholstered, this chair instead has a seat pad and a plastic back. This makes it both flexible and cushy, with the added benefit of a pop of colour added to the seat. These chairs are perfect for meeting rooms, breakout rooms, and reception areas.
- Height Adjustable gas lift
- Single piece back and seat
- Minimalist design
- Also comes as a plastic shell or full fabric upholstery
- Available with black arm rests
- Easy to clean
Fabric Colour Options:
Plastic Colour Options:
- Overall width: 520mm
- Width with arms: 575mm
- Overall Depth: 470mm
- Overall Height: 960-1205mm
- Seat Height: 580-830mm
- Seat Depth: 390mm
- Back Width: 500mm
- Back Height: 420mm
- Powder coated 5 star base
- Height Adjustable drafting gas lift
- Non-marking Polyurethane castors
- Single Piece construction
- Weight Rating: 140kgs
- Primary Frame Colour: Black
- Back Height: Mid-Back
- Powder coated Black Foot ring
- Care Instructions: Wipe clean with a lightly damp cloth; do not use strong liquid cleaners
- Arms Available: Yes (not included)
- Adjustable Armrests: No
- Arm Material: Black powder coated metal
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Type of Assembly: Minimal
- Tools provided: Allen Key
- Assembly Details: Provided in Chair box
CLICK HERE to view FLOOR PROTECTOR
What is a drafting chair?
A drafting office chair, simply put, is a modified version of an ergonomic chair designed to provide the user with maximum comfort even with continuous use. In the Drafting chair in Australia, the cylinder is usually elongated to make the seating higher than usual and give a more comfortable experience for the user.
Does Danny’s Desks and Chairs offer a Drafting chair in Brisbane?
Yes, we have an excellent Drafting chair in Perth and Brisbane that you can take advantage of and get your hands on today. This Layla Drafting chair is a superb drafting chair in Sydney with an adjustable height mechanism. It also has an optional arms facility that the user might be interested in, and if not, they can remove it without any issue. It also comes with a 7-year warranty. What more could one ask for?