Danny’s Polyurethane Castors
- Great way to increase the weight rating of your chair
- Can be applied to any Danny’s chair
- Ensures a longer life out of your chair
- Your chair wheels making streak marks on the floor? Dannys Polyurethane castors are the best solution.
- For use on hard floors – soft non-marking wheels do not damage vinyl, timber, tile or concrete floors
- EASY TO INSTALL – just pull out your old castors and push in our soft castors into the stem hole
- Price is per castor
- Most chairs have five castors
What is the use of caster wheels in Adelaide?
Castor wheels are a handy assembly item that includes a wheel and a mount. They are designed in a way to not only allow the chair to easily manoeuvre but also to be easily attached to the chair or other pieces of equipment. They are made with Polyurethane and are available in different colours to match the chair’s aesthetics. You can buy caster wheels at affordable prices from our website.
Where can one use the Polyurethane castor wheels listed at Danny’s Desks And Chairs?
These castor wheels are designed to be highly useful and can be attached to our every chair offering. They are also suitable for many of the standard chair designs in the market. So, even if you do not have Danny’s Desks And Chairs product, you can still use our castor wheels. We ensure quality in our products and services.