What is the purpose of an acoustic screen?
An acoustic screen is simply a sound-absorbing panel used in commercial space. Its purpose is to mitigate the background sound by reducing the echo and reverberation in the space. There are many different types of portable acoustic screens on the market that one can take advantage of. So, invest in an acoustic screen and let it work in your favour.
What is the need for acoustic desk screens?
Acoustic screens and office furniture is heavily used in commercial spaces to ensure that the employees can do the work without being bothered by background noises. There is no way one can turn the background sound to zero, but an acoustic desk screen does an excellent job. And now, you can easily purchase Acoustic screens in Australia at affordable prices from Danny’s Desks. These desk screens are available in four different sizes.
Danny’s Free standing screens are a fantastic option whether it be to divide a room or used as a acoustic barrier screen in the office. Available in 4 different sizes and available in 2 colour options these screens will not disappoint.
Acoustic Portable Screen Divider
- Commercial quality fabric covered panel
- Made from sound absorbing material
- Pin-able fabric surface both sides
- 50mm thick panel with Black 2mm thick high impact edges
- Free standing feet in Silver powder coat colour
- 5 year warranty
- 1500mm wide x 1500mm high
- 1500mm wide x 1800mm high
- 1800mm wide x 1500mm high
- 1800mm wide x 1800mm high
CLICK HERE to view the FULL COLOR RANGE