Alto Joining Pole Mid Mounted
Any of our premade desk and screen configurations include all of the necessary parts
For Alto desks with Mid Mounted screens, these poles are used to connect two mid-mounted screens together. The standard height for mid-mounted screens is 900mm, so if you’re adding more screens to your mid-mounted setup, this will be the size you’ll need. Make sure to get the right colour to match the frame of your screen. With these poles, you can add more screens to your system, along with the connecting brackets that secure the screens to desks.
With use on Drive desks with returns, the 1330H Joining pole is used to stabilise the screen, a 900H pole is used to join the return screen to the centre screen.
If you’re lost and not sure what to do, contact us and we’ll be able to advise you on the best possible way to achieve the result you want.
- Use for Mid-mounted Alto screens
- Connects two Alto screens together
- Black or white powdercoated metal
- Suitable for 900H mid-mounted screens
- The 1330 height pole is to stabilise Drive desks with returns
- Every connection of 2 screens will need a pole
- NOTE: DOES NOT INCLUDE DESK OR SCREEN, POLE ONLY
Sizing Options (mm):
- 900H x 30W x 30D
- 1330H x 30W x 30D
- Warranty: 5 years
- Box content: x1 Alto Joining Pole
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Usage: Alto Mid-mounted screens
CLICK HERE to view the full ALTO RANGE
CLICK HERE to view SCREEN ACCESSORIES